- Graduated from Universidad Autonoma de Baja California in General Medicine, Tijuana, Mexico 1986-1992
- Specialty as General Surgeon, General Hospital, Tijuana, Mexico 1996-2000
- Teorical – Practical Major in Laparascopic Surgery, 1999
- Profesional License# 3270236
- Lecture in the General Surgery Intership Pre-grade Course, General Hospital of Rosarito, Mexico. 2006.
- Lecture in General Surgery Internship Course, Professional Service specialty, 2007 – to date
- Teacher in the subjects of Medical Propaedeutic & Clinical-Patologic Co-relation , Medicine Faculty, Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, 2008.
- E.R. surgeon in Trauma Center, Mexican Red Cross, Tijuana, Mexico, 2000-2002
- Private practice as General Surgeon, 2000 to date
- Director, General Hospital, Rosarito, Mexico, 2007
SEMINARS & SIMPOSIUMS
- International Obesity simposium , Multi-disciplinary Handling, Internal Medicine Association of Tijuana & College of General Surgeons of Tijuana 1999
- State Simposium of Breathing Diseases, Siglo XXI 2000 & 2001
- Workshop “Implentation of the Operative model of Health Promotion”, 2008.
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Medical College Playas de Rosarito